Monday, August 13, 2012

Coca Cola Custom Vintage Tissue Covers, Coasters, and Decorative Mats


I agreed to make a couple of Coca Cola covers out of this great flannel vintage Coca Cola fabric for a custom order.

They turned out so great, and I am so excited because I know that she will be very happy with the outcome. They are so cool !

On top of that, I had some good fabric scraps left over and I wanted to use them for something decorative so that this unique old fabric wouldn’t go to waste. I looked at the options and quickly decided to make a set of 4 small coasters and two pretty nice size decorative mats that could be used for a variety of decorative purposes. I thought that the coasters would work well for drinks as long as they weren’t iced drinks that sweat a lot. I think that a lot of moisture would probably ruin them in time, but otherwise they should last a long time.

To make these special covers and coasters was such a wonderful way to use this fun old vintage Coca Cola fabric. She has loved and kept it for such a long time and I am so thrilled that I was able to help her breathe new life into her treasured fabric. She will surely enjoy them for many more years to come.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment